• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 wasua

wasua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:44 AM

I am very interested in the M93R II but I play strictly cqc with an fps limit of 330. i would like to lower the fps on the M93R II but I don't how. Can anybody help me? Thanks

#2 Varys

Varys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:05 PM

If you have seen a box to an airsoft gun, you'll notice the gun shoots it's highest fps with lower weighed bbs, .12 would have the gun shooting 400fps, with .20 would be 320fps. I suggest you buy heavier bbs, The heavier the bb the lower the fps.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:17 PM

Heavier BB's are just beating the chrono and in effect cheating.  While the gun is designed to use .25 and above, many fields will require chronoing with .2's.

If you want it lower the FPS you could try an after market flute valve like the DangerWerx.  This will drop you FPS by around 50 FPS.  Please keep in mind that this does void the warranty and there is no guaranty regarding the long-term durability of the gun as it is not a KWA approved aftermarket part.

Please see here: http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=8342

Note it is available at other retailers like Evike and AEX.

Also see here: http://kwausa.com/fo...ve&fromsearch=1

Hope this helps.

#4 wasua

wasua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:50 PM

thanks so much! so this valve will fit as well as it does on the mp9 as it will the m93r?

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:09 PM

Yes...

#6 SlenderKen

SlenderKen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:46 AM

DangerWerx Flute Valve will work on all gas guns pretty much; it just replaces the rocket valve.  This drops the FPS so much though, but if it's hotter I think it should be fine :P.  You might as well buy the CQB bolt for the MP9 though, as it is easier to install.  With the M93R however, changing the flute valve can be done in under five minutes ( I did it while we were reloading ).  If you have any questions on installing it, just ask :]

#7 roanoke

roanoke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:24 PM

Greetings,

I own 2 of these pistols and despite the tech specs showing that they will shoot around 330 - 350fps out of the box, both of my pistols were higher, one was at 360+ and the other was at a whopping 390+

Installing the Dangerwerx Flute valve lowered the first to about 300+ and the second to about 340+ allowing me to use them at the local CQB field.

I would have preferred to buy a KWA part to fix this problem but as none were available...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: M93R, Raffica, Fps, lower, Reduce, how to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users