• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 YellowNinja

YellowNinja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:01 PM

Sorry to be so negative but i was looking around in the fourms and found a lot of problems that i dont want to deal with but i was planning on buying the ATP and looks like a great pistol.

Does anyone know whether there will be more ATP's coming out that will fix the problems already?
or even
Do these problems (spring, slide locking, gas ejecting) come up in a lot of the pistols.

I really do want to buy this gun, but im a little iffy on buying it.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

The issues that you refer to are coming up in a very few of the ATPs launched in the initial launch.  There were approximately 3000 pieces total in the initial batch.  From what I know, the initially run of ATPs is all but sold out.  The next batch is pending and I fully expect that any issues will be resolved with this batch.

I hope this helps.

#3 YellowNinja

YellowNinja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

Thank You very much. I was actually having problems with the Mp9 and sold it, but wanted to give kwa another try and was turning to this gbb. But i was having second thoughts with all these issuses, but hearing that they will be fixed, makes me very happy :)

Do you know when the next batch of atp's should be out?

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:41 AM

My guess is January.  But that is just a guess.

#5 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:11 AM

From what I could understand, out of the 3000 ATP's that were sold (first batch), only about 75 had reported problems which is not too bad a number.  But KWA does know what the issues were and have addressed it.
And because this forum is here for technical support, it is only natural that you will find posts concerning possible problems here more than anywhere.  But if you consider the tens of thousands of KWA products being sold each year, a few problems that pop up now and then on this forum is really not bad at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users