• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 lcdr61289

lcdr61289

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:15 PM

The bottom half of my air nozzle for my M226 broke off. Are there any replacement air nozzles that I can buy?

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:47 PM

View Postlcdr61289, on Feb 22 2009, 06:15 PM, said:

The bottom half of my air nozzle for my M226 broke off. Are there any replacement air nozzles that I can buy?

If proshop don't have it.  Call us directly.

#3 lcdr61289

lcdr61289

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:51 PM

View Postallizard, on Mar 2 2009, 05:47 PM, said:

If proshop don't have it.  Call us directly.

alright, thanks

#4 GettoPhilosopher

GettoPhilosopher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:12 AM

Same happened here. Fired, the slide jammed back with the nozzle jammed forward, I tried to wiggle it back in but the bottom snapped off.

I've seen this complaint in a lot of forums. Does KWA have any sort of response/fix for it? I want to get mine repaired, but I don't have the money to throw at the pistol if this is going to keep happening.  Pro Shop doesn't sell the part, and I called Tech and they couldn't get me it either.

Help? Seems like a defect that multiple users get should be fixed by KWA...

#5 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:58 AM

View PostGettoPhilosopher, on Mar 27 2009, 11:12 AM, said:

Same happened here. Fired, the slide jammed back with the nozzle jammed forward, I tried to wiggle it back in but the bottom snapped off.

I've seen this complaint in a lot of forums. Does KWA have any sort of response/fix for it? I want to get mine repaired, but I don't have the money to throw at the pistol if this is going to keep happening.  Pro Shop doesn't sell the part, and I called Tech and they couldn't get me it either.

Help? Seems like a defect that multiple users get should be fixed by KWA...

This is not a reoccurring problem, we have less than 1% reported.  Replacement parts are not widely available because the M226 is not a regular stocked item.  We should have parts by the end of April, give us a call then so we can offer you some solutions.

#6 GettoPhilosopher

GettoPhilosopher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 01:57 PM

Good to know, I love my M226 and would hate to have to write it off. Thanks.

#7 GettoPhilosopher

GettoPhilosopher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:40 PM

$35 for the repair service, $10 for the nozzle. It's shooting beautifully now. Thanks KWA!  You don't know how happy I was to find out your service center was 15 minutes down the street from my work.

#8 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:15 PM

err.. you are welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users