#1 KWAnOOb

KWAnOOb

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:AIRSOFT!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:37 AM

My local air soft shop just got some glocks in and the guy said its KWA and I just read a forum earlier saying that evike carries kcs and claims its KWA. I know KWA and kcs are almost the same but have there differences. Was wondering if they can be legit glocks by KWA? The shop ordered it from evike and they were sold separately, upper and lower. 175 each :( rip off! But how can you tell if they are real KWA? And are the KWA or kcs glocks good?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:22 AM

Both KSC and KWA M series guns are quality.  However, KWA no longer makes the M series. Not sure if KSC does, but if they do that's probably what they are. Or they are counterfeit which have been known to show up.

If you want a great gun with all the features of a Glock and more, take a look at the ATP.  It's basically an M17 internally (with some modifications) with a complete external redesign and upgrade.

#3 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,882 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:26 AM

You should maybe pointed to the fact that KWA no longer makes the M series GBB pistols so that their supposed KWA are actually KSC's. They won't like you very much afterwards though.......................... :rolf2:

#4 KWAnOOb

KWAnOOb

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:38 PM

I like the ATP but I heard plenty problems and not confident tinker with gas block backs. Will I guess it's time to learn! Also if something breaks I know I have a warranty but I have to pay just to ship it to Cali which might be around 40.00.. I'll reconsider and think about it.

I knew it was to good to be true that they have glocks from KWA. Lol I'll ask to see the box and manual

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:52 PM

There were a few early released ATPs with issues that are since resolved.  Most had to to do with simply lubricating the hammer assembly.  It's really a great gun at a great price.

#6 KWAnOOb

KWAnOOb

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:41 PM

View Postgcw360, on 12 November 2011 - 03:52 PM, said:

There were a few early released ATPs with issues that are since resolved.  Most had to to do with simply lubricating the hammer assembly.  It's really a great gun at a great price.

Okay I'll take your word for it!! The price is really good! Hopefully all the issues are resolved

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users