• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 g00se g00se

g00se g00se

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:45 AM

Are there any barrel assemblies by CA, TM, Echo 1, or other company that would fit the KWA KG36C?  I checked the stickied compatibility thread, but there was no mention of barrel assemblies.

Mine cracked this weekend from removing my barrel extension.  It wasn't over-tightened or anything, I think my gun is just getting old (Jan 2010).  I've opened a ticket with the KWA Repair Center requesting parts (based on the KWA diagram) 70-Barrel Holder, 33 and 34-Inner barrel housing right/left.  I hope this works out, but I'm looking into other alternatives already because I'm a little skeptical.  Slightly over a year ago I sent a ticket requesting a new trigger spring since mine had been sheered off or got cut somehow.  Over a month of communicating, sometimes going two weeks without a response, and I was finally told there were none available and one would be sent as soon as it was received.  Luckily, I managed to find a spring elsewhere because I never heard back from the repair center.

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:54 AM

If they are just replacement parts you can go to the online proshop to order.  It would save you alot of time.  Helpdesk is usually there for warranty and out of warranty repair where the gun is sent in usually.

#3 g00se g00se

g00se g00se

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:07 PM

I checked the Pro Shop, but unfortunately they didn't have any barrel assembly parts.

I did get a quick response this time from the Repair Center though, and a replacement is on the way.  Shipping was free too, even though it's all the way to Hawaii.

#4 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

Awesome!!   :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users