23 replies to this topic

#21 JonathanNCP

JonathanNCP

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:35 AM

I used to play with my stepson from the age of 12 to 17, now I play with my son who is 8. He likes skirmish but his favorite is shooting competions with airsoft GBBR's. i am really careful where i take him though, if there are really aggressive players or teams that hang out there I wont take him. I also try to keep him away from games with a lot of polarstars, those get intense and even adults get hurt frequently. We're all about having fun.

#22 proverbialguy739

proverbialguy739

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:airsoft (duh)

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

geez im suprised they let polarstars onto the fields at all...
if i remember correctly those are the external pressurized air tank weapons, basically a giant bullet hose... cant imagine that being fun though, completely immobile.

#23 Capt.Squishy

Capt.Squishy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Milsim, Tae Kwon do, 4X4's and fire arms...

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:00 AM

I am 36 and I have been airsofting with my 19yo, and 16 yo for 6 years now. We started on paintball where I was on pro teams in Utah them it just got do exspensive O had a friend introduce me to airsoft and not looked back since, My 2 favorite
gums are my MP9, and my Kriss V (still waiting for mags!) I will still be doing this with my grand kids.

Edited by Capt.Squishy, 22 September 2013 - 04:01 AM.

#24 holderp

holderp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

My son got me started about 4 or 5 years ago. He begged me to go to Fulda Gap with him and his best friend and his dad. Wasn't too excited with my experience with paintball and the fact I threw out my back that week. Had the time of my life. He's 21 and away at school but we still try to make time. He got a kwa last year. I plan on getting g one after Christmas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users