• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 SGTBLOODTHIRSTY

SGTBLOODTHIRSTY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:51 PM

Played one game with my ATP and after that my trigger will not reset after the first shot, it will chamber another round but it wont pull back the internal hammer, but i can manually pull the slide back and reset the trigger but it will chamber another round and after that it will shoot but wont reset the trigger again. also having stuck slide problems even after fixing it per the service announcement. someone please help...(would send back for the 45 day warranty but orange tip had come off during gameplay, had read that kwa wouldnt warranty without the tip.) :angry: (love all my other KWA products, but truly disappointed with this one)

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,511 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:01 PM

Check part #88 to see if it is seated and glued in place.  If it is not glued in place it may be causing you problem.  Report back ASAP.

#3 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:10 PM

Check that part as gcw360 stated. And also drop some silicone oil in the hammer/firing assembly. Then clean and relube the slide rails. See if that resolves your issues.

#4 SGTBLOODTHIRSTY

SGTBLOODTHIRSTY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:24 PM

ok i checked part #88(what does that even do?) it is glued down. lubed up the parts listed. it still same thing half the time. but it did fire correct like 3 times. but it also is double bursting and is letting all the gas outta the mag now. going to clean and relube multiple times over and ill get back here and comment again

#5 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:02 AM

If the oil doesn't fix your problems you will have to send it in to KWA for warranty repair.  The trigger bar may need to be reset and it's not something you can do so jump on the helpdesk and start a ticket.

#6 SGTBLOODTHIRSTY

SGTBLOODTHIRSTY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:39 PM

will kwa still warranty even though the orange tip is missing?

#7 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:22 PM

You have to have an orange tip for shipping and warranty repair.

#8 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,511 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:32 PM

Can't you put it back on?  That would solve the problem.

#9 SGTBLOODTHIRSTY

SGTBLOODTHIRSTY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:32 AM

It is somewhere in the middle of the field we play on. it came off during gameplay and was lost...is there a way to purchase this item?

Edited by SGTBLOODTHIRSTY, 21 October 2011 - 01:33 AM.

#10 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:07 AM

Maybe you can paint your tip orange for this repair?  Just an idea but tell the helpdesk what happened to your orange tip and see if this is ok.

#11 xX Chaotic Cam

xX Chaotic Cam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft(no kidding?), real firearms, cars.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:11 PM

View Postniko_gpsy, on 21 October 2011 - 05:07 AM, said:

Maybe you can paint your tip orange for this repair?  Just an idea but tell the helpdesk what happened to your orange tip and see if this is ok.
If is orange tip was lost then all there is to paint is the outer barrel, which is metal. They should take it back anyways considering when I recieved mine it was literally halfway off. I doubt it was unintentionally like that though.  (Good job, KWA) ;) The outer barrel is flush with the front of the slide which means he couldn't paint the 1/2 inch required for US sale.

Edited by xX Chaotic Cam, 15 November 2011 - 04:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users