• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 c and h

c and h

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

Okay so recently my magazines have been having some issues to the point I dont want to use the gun anymore anyways here are the issues. First of all the BB's in my mag tend to jam up and the get pretty dirty pretty quickly (seconds after being put into the mag). Second issue is that I cant dump a whole mag even on semi. So please help me out because I love this gun it is my pride and joy and i dont want to give it up. I will be able to put up pics of my mag tomorrow.

Edited by c and h, 03 October 2011 - 08:43 PM.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,499 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:54 AM

What bb's are you using?  And when you say you can't dump the mag is that because of the jam or are you have gas capacity issues too?

#3 c and h

c and h

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:48 PM

It is both and I'm using madbull .20 bbs

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 05 October 2011 - 09:24 PM

Clean the packing grease out of the follower channel to start, then switch your brand of bb's.
How long are you filling the magazine?

#5 c and h

c and h

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 09:29 PM

okay i cleaned out the grease from my follower channel and that fixed my jamming but im still having issues with my gas im charging the mags for 20-30 seconds

#6 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:34 AM

When you charge the mag, do you notice that a lot of gas escapes/spews out around the charging nozzle of the magazine?  If so you are probably missing the o-ring that goes around the charging nozzle that helps to seal while charging the mag.

Also note that sometimes it could be the green gas can itself that is not able to deliver enough gas.  So you may also want to try another gas can or brand.

#7 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

When your M11 jams, does the bolt get caught half way, or does it return fully forward?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users