• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BarkD

BarkD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

Got a new ATP today, first airsoft gun that I was hoping to use to train for USPSA. I am having lots of problems and am pretty disappointed so far, I'm hoping someone can help me get it running. First off the trigger was stuck so I found a thread talking about pushing down on part #88 or something like that and I fiddled around with the trigger mechanism for a while and something must have clicked because the trigger started functioning again. Then it started venting all the gas from the magazine after I fired a shot or two. I read about putting some lube on the gun and I tried that and was cycling the slide back and forth when the slide got stuck. I saw a video on here explaining how to get the slide unstuck but it does not appear to address my problem. My slide won't go all the way forward and the trigger seems to be stuck back. I am hoping someone can give me a clue how to get the slide off so I can see if lubing the internals will allow the gun to function.  Thanks for any help.

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:38 AM

Something isn't working that connects to the trigger transfer bar.  I have seen two cases so far, you'll be the third.  Either way. contact the helpdesk and we'll take care of your issue.

#3 xX Chaotic Cam

xX Chaotic Cam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft(no kidding?), real firearms, cars.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:21 PM

View PostBarkD, on 03 October 2011 - 05:45 PM, said:

Got a new ATP today, first airsoft gun that I was hoping to use to train for USPSA. I am having lots of problems and am pretty disappointed so far, I'm hoping someone can help me get it running. First off the trigger was stuck so I found a thread talking about pushing down on part #88 or something like that and I fiddled around with the trigger mechanism for a while and something must have clicked because the trigger started functioning again. Then it started venting all the gas from the magazine after I fired a shot or two. I read about putting some lube on the gun and I tried that and was cycling the slide back and forth when the slide got stuck. I saw a video on here explaining how to get the slide unstuck but it does not appear to address my problem. My slide won't go all the way forward and the trigger seems to be stuck back. I am hoping someone can give me a clue how to get the slide off so I can see if lubing the internals will allow the gun to function.  Thanks for any help.
When I originally got mine, I cleaned the barrel and when I was reassembling it, the barrel set and the recoil guide rod got stuck. With the slide at rest the barrel and recoil guide rod was a full inch or so forward. I contacted the customer service desk and the representative told me to pull the slide as far back as possible and pull the recoil guide rod in the direction of the muzzle which solved the problem. :gun:

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,561 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

Bingo...Just posted the same fix!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users