• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JOHNNYG

JOHNNYG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 03:29 PM

Part Number 232.  Where can I purchase this part?

If I have to purchase with 61 and 70, that is ok.

Any help is appreciated

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:29 PM

Send a email request with the correct part numbers to parts@kwausa.com  You will receive a email once the parts are added to the online catalog and available for purchase.  This process usually takes 48 hours if we have the parts in stock.

#3 first shooter

first shooter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:16 AM

In theory that sounds good. The following is a request I sent to parts@kwausa.com

"I have a KWA KM4A1  and I would like to change the barrel length into a CQB. I do not want to touch the internals, just the barrels.  As best I can tell, I just need to buy the inner AND outer CQB barrels.  Everything should fit,  Is this true ?
If so, I would like to purchase the two barrels that I need to make the change.

What are the part numbers and the prices of these two parts?  and are they available ?

If there is a problem that I am unaware of doing this barrel swap, Please tell me.:

I sent it 6/2/2008 11:13:27 A.M.    today is 6/9/08 9:10 A.M.   I'm not too sure about that 48 hour
response time.  I'm remaining optimistic that they figured out that I am looking to buy a KWA CQB barrel set
from them.

#4 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:10 AM

In stock or not, you should have received a email. I will check with the parts dept and have someone contact you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users