• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Slytin

Slytin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:49 AM

Yesterday I went to a local shop, and they had 2 ATP for sell which they let me shoot. First off this thing is absolutely amazingly accurate I'm able to hit a cedar fence post at 115' 33% of the time.
Now for the bad both pistols were double feeding almost every single shot, and sometimes they would jam and blow all their gas. One of the pistol kept stove piping as well.

So normally I would walk away from a pistol that has this problem with 2 out of 2 pistols, but due to how nice this pistol feels and how accurately it shoots I'm waiting for them to get another shipment in to try those. Can I get some info on whats going on with these pistols and is this happening with a large volume of them?

Also we tried KWA .25s and Airsoft Elites .25s.

Edited by Slytin, 19 September 2011 - 05:50 AM.

#2 doug.nash

doug.nash

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:15 AM

Exactly how does an air gun that shoots plastic BB's "stove pipe"? That would seem to be quite a unique trick for something that doesn't even eject spent casings.
Also, how do two in-store demo guns represent a "large volume"? What is the extra sample set from where you're drawing this conclusion?

Maybe you can elaborate?

#3 Slytin

Slytin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:00 AM

Can I get some info on whats going on with these pistols and is this happening with a large volume of them?

Question mark at end of sentence = a question...

Rather then me elaborate further why not be more constructive on the two main concerns which you obvious didn't have a issue with.

Also I didn't mean stove pipe but a squib.

Thanks

Edited by Slytin, 19 September 2011 - 09:02 AM.

#4 doug.nash

doug.nash

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:35 AM

You are correct. I do you a disservice by not being constructive. In that vein, I'll include links to some extremely constructive resources.

I might suggest: www.grammarbook.com  I believe this resource may even help militate the unfortunate decline in correct punctuation. Admittedly, you already have a firm grasp of the use of question mark.

Mastering the ever-elusive fine-points regarding the differences between "then" and "than" can be a full-time affair. I also empower you with the following: http://grammartips.h...d.com/than.html

No need to thank me. I will, in fact, we ALL will reap immeasurably greater rewards by enjoying your improved writing and immaculate syntax in future posts!

#5 Slytin

Slytin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:48 AM

Please lock the thread.
I rather end this now then deal with people like this on boards where im looking for help on on a pistol.

Thanks.

#6 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:54 AM

Let's be civil gentlemen. We are here to share information and we do not tolerate "flame wars".

This topic is................... :closed:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users