• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ihave99pennies4u

ihave99pennies4u

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:working out, airsoft, racing, music, football, Championship Off-Road Racing (CORR. Gotta look it up)

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:27 PM

I found this   http://weaponblender...p?productID=703   and was just curious if it is for Real Steel?

#2 engl4nd24

engl4nd24

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

No that should be for an AEG

#3 ihave99pennies4u

ihave99pennies4u

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:working out, airsoft, racing, music, football, Championship Off-Road Racing (CORR. Gotta look it up)

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:45 AM

What is the item right below the ejection port cover?

#4 urban_epidemic

urban_epidemic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 01:24 PM

If it's what I think it is, that's the mock bolt (covers the hop up). But it doesn't look like it's the right dimensions, so I'm not 100% sure.

#5 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:34 PM

I was looking at that too and wonder what the bloody hell was that.  Then again, Spiggy recognized it's a Type 3 motor cage.  It shouldn't be in the picture.

And obviously those are for Airsoft.  You won't find any real steel parts for $15. :lol:

#6 ihave99pennies4u

ihave99pennies4u

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:27 PM

View Postallizard, on Feb 9 2009, 03:34 PM, said:

I was looking at that too and wonder what the bloody hell was that.  Then again, Spiggy recognized it's a Type 3 motor cage.  It shouldn't be in the picture.

And obviously those are for Airsoft.  You won't find any real steel parts for $15. :lol:
Ha true I didn't think about that. Is there a way to get the bolt to lock back when the charging handle is pulled back similar to the STAR M4's bolt catch?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users