• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Griffin

Griffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:08 PM

I pull back the hammer (or cock back the bolt. It does the same thing when the gun is assembled/disassembled), pull the trigger, nothing. The hammer doesn't release.

Below is some picture of the hammer/area around the hammer. Let me know if you need a video, more pictures, more info, etc.

Thanks for your help.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 dobey

dobey

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

It means the bolt is not fully closed.  The spring at the bottom left in both pictures can sometimes be stretched a little bit to help with this problem, although that may void the warranty.

#3 Griffin

Griffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:14 PM

It does it even when the bolt is not on the gun. Does the bolt have to be on the gun for it to function properly?

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,310 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:02 PM

Yes, put it all back together and see if the problem fixes itself.  If it doesn't then stretch the spring as dobey described.

#5 Griffin

Griffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

Thanks, guys. I got it working.

Does anybody happen to have the cylinder return springs (part #6) and/or the cylinder (part #10)? I need those parts for my KMP9 and they are out of stock in the KWA Pro Shop.

Thanks.

-Griffin

#6 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:18 PM

Give us a call tomorrow, we can find something for you.

#7 Griffin

Griffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:38 PM

I ordered my parts and don't plan on ordering from you (KWAUSA) again. There is no way that it costs $9 to ship a MP9 cylinder, MP9 return springs, and M19 return springs. I could easily ship that all in a padded envelope for under $3.00 (that's stretching it, it's usually less).

Edited by Griffin, 30 August 2011 - 02:41 PM.

#8 dobey

dobey

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:00 PM

It is typically S&H the H standing for Handling.  They do have to pay someone to get those parts, box them up, label them, and send them out.

#9 Griffin

Griffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

View Postdobey, on 30 August 2011 - 04:00 PM, said:

It is typically S&H the H standing for Handling.  They do have to pay someone to get those parts, box them up, label them, and send them out.
I realize that. I guess whoever does that gets pretty good pay. $6-7 to put a few small items in a padded evenelope, get it ready for shipping, then send it out. /sarcasm

Anyways, were straying off-topic, so I'm done with this conversation.

Edited by Griffin, 30 August 2011 - 04:18 PM.

#10 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,310 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:43 PM

View PostGriffin, on 30 August 2011 - 04:16 PM, said:

I realize that. I guess whoever does that gets pretty good pay. $6-7 to put a few small items in a padded evenelope, get it ready for shipping, then send it out. /sarcasm

Anyways, were straying off-topic, so I'm done with this conversation.

Speaking from my own experience, any time you have parts shipped Priority mail it's going to be pricey.  The upside is that you receive your order in about 3 days domestically from KWA.  When I have ordered from other vendors it typically takes at least a week, is usually UPS and twice a much as KWA.  KWA is the fastest I have seen for the money.

Now, if you order $30.00 or more of parts the shipping is free.  Not sure if anyone beats that deal.  :gun:

#11 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:59 PM

We also do have an option to ship for $3 if the items are less than 13 oz., it would not have tracking info though. The priority shipping comes with tracking and insurance.
There are options...but you don't have to order from us, it's just a convenience for those that would like to.

#12 Griffin

Griffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:16 PM

Hi,

I recieved my parts today and the cylinder was to small! Parts 133, 129 & 127 barely fit into it. It was a VERY tight fit.

My stock one & this one are identical except for the stock one has a thinner wall (it's wider) and the part numbers listed above fit perfect into it.

I would like a correct sized cylinder or a refund. I can provide a picture/video if need be.

Thanks.

-Griffin

Edited by Griffin, 01 September 2011 - 01:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users