Gbb Replacement Gaskets

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 macadymac

macadymac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Guns of any sort, Airsoft and Real steel. Making them more efficient is my hobby, as opposed to playing.

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

I notice that they're not up for sale in the product shop. I know how to replace mine I just need the replacements. Is it possible to just special order the specific part?  (Part 133 in the MK23 exploded diagram.)

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,646 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:52 PM

I would call Monday to see if they are in stock.  626-581-1777.  That said, if there is an issue with the gun that is causing the damage, as opposed to the part being defective, then replacement may not solve the problem.  Be sure to speak with a KWA tech to determine the appropriate course of action. :gun:

#3 macadymac

macadymac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Guns of any sort, Airsoft and Real steel. Making them more efficient is my hobby, as opposed to playing.

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:38 PM

You make a good point. The thing is, another member said the same thing has happened to his. Im thinking it might just be a design flaw so i was just thinking of getting replacements for when "the time comes"

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:06 AM

Since the MK23 is brand new product, we do not have replacement parts yet. I put an order in with our factory though today and also discussed the damage done to your mags. We have only heard of a few of these so we are not sure if if is the entire line or just a few. They are looking into the matter though and I should be able to get the seals in here. I'll post back up in here when we are able to get them in stock.
Have you noticed any decrease in performance with the seal damage? Have you chronoed to check?

#5 macadymac

macadymac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:33 PM

I have chronoed it with the damgaed seal but at the same time I haven't chronoed it prior to the damage happening. It says 360-370FPS on a good day and but the thing is I haven't chronoed it when I first purchased the gun so I have nothing for reference.

#6 Adamlxlx

Adamlxlx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:00 PM

Design flaw for sure IMO.  I have no chrono for proof but the gun spits A LOT more gas out the side of the gun than the mag I have that has no damage.  Question is flaw in the gun or mags?  Definitly let us know when those parts are in stock.  First one should be free;)  *hint* *hint*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users