• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zander

zander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:50 AM

I have a KWA M19 that seems to have everything working fine (Trigger group, sears, hammer all work fine)in the lower receiver.  The slide seems to have everything working correctly too in the blowback housing however when I fire the replica it seems as though the slide travels too far forward almost like it is going to come off, and spews all of the gas out.  Is this a hammer issue or possible an issue with the slide release?  Thanks.

#2 Overkill1369

Overkill1369

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

I know what the problem is.  There are 2 "stumps" on the top of the gas block on the G Series of guns.  When they get old and used a lot, these "stumps" get worn down.  These 2 "stumps" help prevent the slide from going too far forward.  Unforunately, there is no fix for it as these "stumps" are part of the block vice something that can be bought when they wear down.  You can order a KSC gas block to replace your old worn one to get you gun running again.

#3 jtg199

jtg199

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:06 AM

I had this problem with my ksc glock 19.... sorry i do own a ksc too***

1st disassemble your gun

2nd take out your inner barrel/ hop unit and place the other parts to the side

3rd you will need a piece of a note book back and front (a small piece of the front brown/ grey cardboard and a piece of the whit glossy kind.)

4th the feed block there should be one notch the one on the bottom directly under the pin. on the facing forward part of it take a piece of that cardbard (cut to the right size) and super glue it tho the forward face of the locking lug on the feed ramp.

now wait for the super glue to dry COMPLETELY then assemble your gun.... DONT put both pieces of cardboard on at once... try it if it needs more cardboard than add moar :P

LAST HAVE FUN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users