#1 kwaglock

kwaglock

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Evos, STis, WRXs, Skyline GTRs, etc

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:37 PM

ok, so when i pull the trigger on my kwa m93r ns2 the hammer does not go forward. it just stays cocked back. but when i push it a little it goes forward. i have no idea whats going on and my m93r has had a lot of problems in the past not long after getting it new.

#2 kwaglock

kwaglock

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:38 PM

i was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this?

#3 texaspotatolord

texaspotatolord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:53 PM

could be a broken transfer bar(probably not)? are you firing it with a magazine in if so is it loaded with gas?

#4 kwaglock

kwaglock

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

yea i am firing it with a loaded magazine with gas

#5 texaspotatolord

texaspotatolord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:49 AM

try firing it without the magazine another thing you could try would be to take the gun apart and clean all the parts like hammer, sea,r impact parts, etc

#6 SWAT671

SWAT671

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:07 PM

Hello Everyone,

I have a similar issue with my M93R. When I fire the pistol it works for the first 2-3 trigger pulls. After that the hammer will stay in the full cocked position. The difference here is that I can't push the hammer forward.

I believe that this problem may be associated with the safety. When I removed the slide from the pistol, I observed that there is small part sticking out right above the Safety mechanism. In the full cocked position, I pressed down on that part and the hammer was released. I'll post a picture later to show what i'm referring to.

#7 SlenderKen

SlenderKen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:53 AM

This happened to me too, except I didn't know this at first, so when I cocked the hammer down (I usually keep my finger behind the trigger) the gun for some reason fired and I hit a guy in the face.  I apologized but he was pissed as hell, telling me to "keep my finger off the trigger."  I think my finger pushed the trigger forward and it shot...?!  I hope somebody comes up with an answer to resolve this, because I don't feel safe using my M93R anymore :/.  Also, the hammer locks up and doesn't let me shoot every now and then also-- this messed up maybe three or four games for me.

#8 kwaglock

kwaglock

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

SlenderKen, on 05 March 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

This happened to me too, except I didn't know this at first, so when I cocked the hammer down (I usually keep my finger behind the trigger) the gun for some reason fired and I hit a guy in the face.  I apologized but he was pissed as hell, telling me to "keep my finger off the trigger."  I think my finger pushed the trigger forward and it shot...?!  I hope somebody comes up with an answer to resolve this, because I don't feel safe using my M93R anymore :/.  Also, the hammer locks up and doesn't let me shoot every now and then also-- this messed up maybe three or four games for me.
'
I found out the problem, if you push down on the top of the slide does it fire? if so then # 11 is worn down, you can buy this part in the pro shop but since I dont have any idea how to take this gun apart properly and there aren't any videos on it id say to just send it into kwa, but you can tell them you think its part # 11 that broken. heres a link showing where part 11 is, http://kwausa.com/im..._g15_m93rii.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users