• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ihave99pennies4u

ihave99pennies4u

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:working out, airsoft, racing, music, football, Championship Off-Road Racing (CORR. Gotta look it up)

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:20 AM

My trigger or somthing in that area broke, and I found a rectangular chunk of metal beneath the tapet plate, and my trigger will work for one round, then it will go "limp". The piece that makes contact with the trigger mech to send the voltage through to the motor will get pushed up, and there for, not make contact, which in turn won't allow power to get to the motor. Any help on what this is, and what parts I should get to make this pratically never happen again?

Thanks.

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:44 AM

That's the trigger post issue. You can do the poor man fix from Gogol13 or order a new shell with the reinforced posts.

#3 ihave99pennies4u

ihave99pennies4u

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:working out, airsoft, racing, music, football, Championship Off-Road Racing (CORR. Gotta look it up)

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:26 AM

View Postallizard, on Feb 2 2009, 12:44 PM, said:

That's the trigger post issue. You can do the poor man fix from Gogol13 or order a new shell with the reinforced posts.
So, the mech box housing in the Pro Shop has the trigger mech with the new posts in it, correct? Also, when will it be back in stock?

#4 NarleyNick

NarleyNick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:47 PM

My trigger post just broke the other day too. I got it fixed because my piston head disintegrated then fired like 50 shots (or 6 bursts if you will) and then it stopped working. Upon further inspection, my damn trigger post broke off... Nuggets

#5 ihave99pennies4u

ihave99pennies4u

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:50 PM

View PostNarleyNick, on Feb 4 2009, 05:47 PM, said:

My trigger post just broke the other day too. I got it fixed because my piston head disintegrated then fired like 50 shots (or 6 bursts if you will) and then it stopped working. Upon further inspection, my damn trigger post broke off... Nuggets
I figured out that if you have a really long time to take your shots, you can strip the gearbox, and fix the trigger for one shot, but that's not much help. It makes it especially hard when you have a M150 that is about 2 inches longer than the stock one...hard to keep the spring guide and cylinder in place and not shooting out in your face.  :)
How many rounds did you have trough your M4 before it broke?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users