• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lessQQmawPEWPEW

lessQQmawPEWPEW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:19 PM

Today I took apart my Blowback unit only to find 1 cylinder spring? Could this be causing problems? Also will it do any harm to the gun if it is fired with 1 spring. (I am referring to part number 23 on the parts diagram) Also the pro shop is sold out does anybody know another US based retailer that would sell them? Or can I just make a custom order to KWA?

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:42 PM

it doesn't do any harm.  However, I would get a replacement spring and put it back in.  The Proshop don't often have the latestly update on inventory so my suggestion is call KWA or use the helpdesk and ask if they can locate the spring for you.

#3 lessQQmawPEWPEW

lessQQmawPEWPEW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 07:49 AM

Ok thank you I will continue to look for those springs and as long as it doesnt do any harm I will continue to use my gun. Does KWA update there site a lot when it comes to products?

#4 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2009 - 07:24 PM

We are a little short handed and behind on the ProShop update.  Just e-mail the helpdesk or call us will get a direct respond.  Automatic system can only help when it's updated.    :P  But hey.. we love talking to our customers.   ^_^

#5 lessQQmawPEWPEW

lessQQmawPEWPEW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:22 AM

Ok I will call you guys up. I called you guys up before and sent my gun to you guys and there was no problems I have no problems calling you guys at all. So far you guys have the best customer service around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users