• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Captainhj17

Captainhj17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:59 PM

I asked this question in the proshop forum a few days ago but had no response.

I was wondering when kwa would come out with a separate gearbox for the KM16 like they have for sale for the M4.
Reason I ask is I would love to get a drop in KM16 gearbox to put in my G&P, I need the M16 version because my gun is wired for the rear and I have to keep it that way.
I wasnt sure or not since I dont own one but are the m4 gearboxs designed to be front and rear wired, cause that would solve my problem as well.

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:53 PM

KM16 gearbox have been requested but we don't have an answer when we will receive it state side.

#3 roehoe72

roehoe72

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:10 AM

View PostCaptainhj17, on Jan 28 2009, 01:59 PM, said:

I asked this question in the proshop forum a few days ago but had no response.

I was wondering when kwa would come out with a separate gearbox for the KM16 like they have for sale for the M4.
Reason I ask is I would love to get a drop in KM16 gearbox to put in my G&P, I need the M16 version because my gun is wired for the rear and I have to keep it that way.
I wasnt sure or not since I dont own one but are the m4 gearboxs designed to be front and rear wired, cause that would solve my problem as well.

my m4 is rear wired, so yes you can rear wire it. i plan on doing somewhat of the same thing with a km16. but im going to put it into my m4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users