• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 bpikmin

bpikmin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:18 PM

Well Since I recently purchase my kwa/ksc g18c for about 10$(USED!!!) and it worked for a bit. Right when i got the gun i put the little bit left of silicone oil in the magazine and filled with propane. The i shot the mag(With bbs) on semi and full auto. Then i went to refill the mag with gas and bbs but i didnt have any silicone oil left so i filled it with propane only and when i shot it on full auto(About 4 shots went through) it just leaked gas. So I refilled again propane only and shot but the slide didn't come back and again it just leaked gas. So I was wondering how much would it cost if i sent the gun to kwa repair shop. And also how much would it cost for me to ship it there(I live in California Bay area) and how much would it cost for them to replace...practically everything in the blowback mechanism. And maybe the hammer mechanism also.

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:15 PM

We will only work on KWA products, so you need to figure out if it is a KWA gun or a KSC gun. Service Center fees are $35 for labor (including small parts), plus $10 for return shipping and the cost of any major parts needed. If it is a KWA M18c, then you can go to our Help Desk and submit ticket so that you can get an RMA number to send it in for the repair.

#3 bpikmin

bpikmin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

View PostxKingSizex, on 15 July 2011 - 03:15 PM, said:

We will only work on KWA products, so you need to figure out if it is a KWA gun or a KSC gun. Service Center fees are $35 for labor (including small parts), plus $10 for return shipping and the cost of any major parts needed. If it is a KWA M18c, then you can go to our Help Desk and submit ticket so that you can get an RMA number to send it in for the repair.
What if it's a ksc and i sent it.(Just wondering)

#4 bpikmin

bpikmin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:24 PM

also is the 30$ for a complete repair? Like if i somehow left it out in the rain,dirt, sun for 5 years (not that i will) you guys will repair how much of the gun for 30$

#5 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

If it's a KSC, it is not a product of KWA, and therefore KWA will not work on it. $30 is a labor fee if I am not wrong, price of parts is tagged on afterwards. However, after you pay and send it in, you will not have to pay for return shipping [for guns under warranty].

#6 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:52 PM

Labor and small parts is $35, return shipping is $10. Any major parts needed are at an additional charge. Major parts include: breech, frame, slide, inner barrel, outer barrel, recoil spring guide assembly...etc. The major working parts of the pistol.
We are also not able to supply slides or frames any longer, internal parts only.
If it is not a KWA product, you will be contacted for payment to ship back to you, KWA does not work on any guns other than KWA. In addition, any aftermarket internals will be replaced with stock parts and charged accordingly  if necessary. Any aftermarket externals will not be processed or repaired.
Let me know if that makes it clearer or if you have any other questions.

#7 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:53 PM

View Postgreatwatermelon, on 15 July 2011 - 07:13 PM, said:

If it's a KSC, it is not a product of KWA, and therefore KWA will not work on it. $30 is a labor fee if I am not wrong, price of parts is tagged on afterwards. However, after you pay and send it in, you will not have to pay for return shipping.

Free return shipping is only for products that are still under warranty. Out of warranty repair pays for shipping both ways.

#8 bpikmin

bpikmin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

How much would all the parts of the slide cost(Estimate)(Like blowback mechanism). And if I only want the parts in the slide repaired can I just send the slide(With broken parts) or do i have to send the whole thing

#9 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:31 AM

Breech assembly is $24 on the pro shop, we give a 20% discount on parts when you send it in.
It will be better to send the complete gun in because you most likely need a new hammer and sears to get this working properly. Best for us to repair the gun complete so it can be tested. We can't guarantee it will work if we only have part of the gun.

#10 bpikmin

bpikmin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:51 PM

Ok I kinda fixed this problem but it only shoots full auto. So i took apart my gun cleaned and lubricated(pure silicone oil that came with sapian arms propane adapter) and re assembled it shoot full auto for like 50 rounds and i decided i didnt like it. So i took apart my gun cleaned re lubed and now it only shoots semi auto. I think it may be because on part 250( Ima take picture with phone but will have sucky quality) theres a little ledge thats missing, possibly broken off.

#11 bpikmin

bpikmin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:45 PM

The light green is the part thats broken off, so i think because on the parts thing it doesnt really show and on the disassembly video i watched the quality was really low. Yea I think this may be part of the reson why my model 18c fires semi auto only.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users