Upgrades?

7 replies to this topic

#1 airductassassin

airductassassin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:55 PM

Hey all, I have both the KWA KZ 75 as well as the KSC CZ 75 (I wanted to compare the two and everyone told me they were the same but one had "markings") While this isn't entirely true, it is for the most part, especially as far as upgrade compatibility would go.

My question is do you have any recommendations for upgrades to either of these guns. I dont' care if I have to go to KWA, KSC, or another third party. I've been disappointed to find that there does not seem to be any parts for these guns.

I've been contemplating high flow valves for the mags, because I'm pretty sure I've actually SEEN those before, but they're expensive, around $20 a valve! and I have 6 mags! This is still something I might do, but I've yet to find any reviews to say if they're worth it.

Other than that, I haven't been able to find anything, springs, inner barrel, outer barrel (chrome anyone?). I have upgraded to some walnut grips I got from CZ-USA, but that's all I've been able to do. So, I come here to see if any of you have had better luck.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

Keep in mind that if you put in a high flow mag valve you will need to put in an upgraded trigger spring and slide return spring.  :gun:

#3 airductassassin

airductassassin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:46 PM

View Postgcw360, on 14 July 2011 - 02:54 PM, said:

Keep in mind that if you put in a high flow mag valve you will need to put in an upgraded trigger spring and slide return spring.  :gun:
Right, but I'm uncertain if these parts are available for the KZ75, or can it use other upgrades intended for other guns?

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:36 PM

I wish I could answer that question.  If I come across the answer, as I have been known to do, I will post it for you.  :shiftyninja:

#5 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:04 PM

Unfortunately KZ75 is pretty much a nitch gun and upgrade parts are pretty non-existence.  

It is one of my favorite gun as well too...  :unsure:

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:21 AM

Yea, I couldn't find and aftermarket parts other than some really expensive frames and slides.

#7 airductassassin

airductassassin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:24 PM

View Postgcw360, on 15 July 2011 - 04:21 AM, said:

Yea, I couldn't find and aftermarket parts other than some really expensive frames and slides.
Yeah, that's about all I've been able to find too. I was hoping that someone might know of parts from other airsoft guns that might possibly work....

#8 greatwatermelon

greatwatermelon

I Break GUNS!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:44 PM

I've seen someone take the old KSC CZ75 plastic chrome barrel and put that onto their KWA KZ75.... it really complimented the KSC CZ75 slide trademarks, and the wooden walnut grips...  :hithearts:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users