• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ew Stranger

Ew Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

Hi guys, I own a KWA G36C 2GX. When I fire the gun on semi after every third shot the BB tends to curve to the right a few centimeters and I never experienced this with my old KWA M4. Is there anything I could do so that the BB will fire in a straight line every time? I am shooting G&G .25's. Maybe I would have to clean the barrel but I'm not completely sure on how to do so.

Thank you

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:19 PM

View PostEw Stranger, on 13 July 2011 - 05:56 PM, said:

Hi guys, I own a KWA G36C 2GX. When I fire the gun on semi after every third shot the BB tends to curve to the right a few centimeters and I never experienced this with my old KWA M4. Is there anything I could do so that the BB will fire in a straight line every time? I am shooting G&G .25's. Maybe I would have to clean the barrel but I'm not completely sure on how to do so.

Thank you
Yes, clean your barrel and here is a guide to do just that: http://www.kwausa.co...?showtopic=4787
I would clean the bucking too as it could very well have grease on it and be affecting the BB's flight.  Let us know if that works.  While you are at it check to be sure the barrel is not turned in the hop-up and that the nub is properly installed.  These can all affect performance.

Also, have you tried other BB's?  While I have had good results with G&G I have heard others report the contrary.  KSC .25 or .3 are very good, you may want to try them.  

:gun:

#3 Ew Stranger

Ew Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:19 PM

View Postgcw360, on 13 July 2011 - 06:19 PM, said:

Yes, clean your barrel and here is a guide to do just that: http://www.kwausa.co...?showtopic=4787
I would clean the bucking too as it could very well have grease on it and be affecting the BB's flight.  Let us know if that works.  While you are at it check to be sure the barrel is not turned in the hop-up and that the nub is properly installed.  These can all affect performance.

Also, have you tried other BB's?  While I have had good results with G&G I have heard others report the contrary.  KSC .25 or .3 are very good, you may want to try them.  

:gun:

Alright I'll try those things out and get back to you, thank you.

#4 Brandon2142

Brandon2142

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:48 PM

an h-nub will also help

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:22 AM

View PostBrandon2142, on 15 August 2011 - 09:48 PM, said:

an h-nub will also help
While H-nubs work well with some buckings, they are not compatible with the KWA 2G bucking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users