• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 waffelcopter

waffelcopter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:30 AM

First of all do the mp7 and the kmp9 have the same hopup cut, aka will this (http://shop.ehobbyas...-gbb-363mm.html) fit? And second how do you remove the inner barrel, I was trying to and I couldn't get it out.

#2 RaedenGuenther-Palileo

RaedenGuenther-Palileo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Penspinning
    Eskrima
    BMX
    Girls :D
    Airsoft duh.

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:59 PM

Dont know how to switch out the barrels or the barrel cuts, but if you check the KWAUSA product info, you'll find that the MP7 inner barrel is 160mm, and that the KMP9 barrel is 140mm.

So for that inner barrel was meant for use with a mock suppressor, or some other sort of mock suppressor with the MP7.

And because you'd have to make an extension or adapter to use the suppressor with the KMP9 id say it'd be pretty hard.

But anyway one of the admin / moderators / kwa staff, have in there signature that by adding a tightbore to the MP7 the fps jumps to 440.

And if they have the same barrel cuts, then if you notice how the MP9 flashhider is about (almost exactly) 2cm from the TBB to the end of the flash hider. (if you just stick a ruler in the flashhider, itll be less than 2cm, but if you notice, there is what kind of looks like a volcano inside of the flashhider, and in the valley / crater of this 'volcano' is where the TBB actually is, so it adds a little bit to the length of the flashhider)

So if they do have the same cuts, I'm almost certain you can use the MP7 barrel in the KMP9. I think they intended or know this because they do not sell an inner barrel for the KMP9, but it could just be that its a new product.

Edited by RaedenGuenther-Palileo, 12 July 2011 - 01:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users