• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jjsscrname

jjsscrname

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:18 PM

hey well i just got my m4 like a week or two ago and had the battery charged ready for the gun to come and when it finally did set it up and loaded the clip and when i took it out side to shoot on semi it would like sound like it tried to but nothing happend then the bb just rolled out of the barrel and this would happen like every 2 out of 5 shots and then it wokred fine on full.  it shot like a monster on full.  then a few days later took it to the game to see if anyone could help me out and then when i took it there when i would shoot it on semi nothing happend at all and then once in while it would shoot one when it wanted too.  but yet again it worked amazing on full. and even once in awhile it it would shoot full while it was on semi. well i mean i called kwa and they said to send it in and i already did and there taking care of it now im just kind of curious as if anybody could give me a slight clue on whats wrong with it.  if you need more info ill try to explain it better. thanks

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:22 PM

A small batch of M4's slipped by our QC.  See post .... http://www.kwausa.co...p?showtopic=581

#3 jjsscrname

jjsscrname

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:04 AM

ok thanks yeah i read that post already and that really didnt describe my problem and i did try that too and the semi still wouldnt work it would only shoot when it wanted to.  so i was just trying to see what was the problem thats all.  thanks tho

#4 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2009 - 09:39 AM

View Postjjsscrname, on Jan 26 2009, 03:04 AM, said:

ok thanks yeah i read that post already and that really didnt describe my problem and i did try that too and the semi still wouldnt work it would only shoot when it wanted to.  so i was just trying to see what was the problem thats all.  thanks tho

Is your gun firing on Semi?  If not, then your problem is the same as the PO from that thread. If yes, then it is something else.  Since you've already sent in the gun, our tech will determine the cause and inform you.

#5 jjsscrname

jjsscrname

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 06:20 PM

ok cool thats all i wanted to know is if anybody could tell me but if the tech will that'll be even better.  well thanks for that info.

#6 Guest_Shogo_*

Guest_Shogo_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:21 AM

Holy mother run on sentence!  I can't understand a thing you've just said.  
So exactly who do you prefer to tell you it's a "Cut off lever issue"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users