#1 br14n27

br14n27

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:42 AM

Hi,

I just recieved my KMP9 yesterday. I am using green gas and .25 TSD bbs. I am shooting the gun in 85-95 degree weather.

Problem #1 - Magazine
The first two mags shot very well. When I went to fill the mag for the thrid time, gas spilled from the fill valve but a lot of the gas went into the mag itself. This didn't happen on the first couple of fills. I red the little orange sticker and it said that the green gas nozzle can tear a o ring inside of the mag or something. I don't know what I did wrong. I filled the mag just like I have for any other KWA mag. It's not a real big problem but does anyone know how I can check to see what is wrong with it?

Problem #2 - Bolt Catch
The bolt catch functioned very well for the first 3 of mags. Then, the bolt started locking back randomly (usually within the first dozen rounds). I have no idea what the problem is. I would say this problem occurs with every 2 of 3 mags. Any suggestions?

Problem #3 - Bolt
The bolt functioned perfetly on the first 3-5 mags. After that, the bolt wasn't cycling all the way forward. It will go most of the way, but there is a few more mm it could have traveled forward. When the bolt doesnt go forward all the way, the trigger will be unresponsive. If I take my finger and push the bolt the last little bit, the gun would suddenly shoot. This happens just about on every mag, more than one time within the 48 rounds.

I have taken the gun apart and lubed all moving parts liberally with silicon oil.

Thanks everyone for yall time. I appriciate it.

#2 roguesqd

roguesqd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:00 AM

I had the same issue with the bolt

I took apart the bolt completely and lubed parts 10 (the 3 rails on this) and 129 with a light coat of silicon grease.  Also, check parts 87 (2 small springs that attach to part 10)...make sure that these are ok.

Once I greased those parts, the gun shoots like a charm

#3 br14n27

br14n27

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:16 AM

I've lubed those parts aready. I made a ticket on the help desk and lets see what happens

#4 Crisis7

Crisis7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:17 PM

For the bolt catch problem, check the spring, lift the switch up and check if you feel any spring resistance, if you don't feel any you can try bending the spring to make it more closed so the catch will stay down until the tab on the magazine pushes it back up.

For the bolt not going completely forward, the back spring on the bottom corner near the back-end stock area is a little too strong, you have to weaken it by wedging something so that the tab part stays forward. Leave there for a while and the spring should weaken to the point that it no longer becomes the problem.  Another possible issue is that the cylinder springs are broken.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users