• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ChrisOtto

ChrisOtto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:24 PM

I got a kwa mp9 from airsoftgi then after 2 days it broke. then i sent it in for repair. i got it back 2 days ago and now i dont know if it broke again. I will tell you what happened when i first sent it in and what they repaired

1)a little black cylnder fell out in the back
2) the bolt wouldnt go all the way foward
3) and the nozzle didnt go all the way back with the bolt when i pulled the bolt back (i dont know if that happened when firing)

They replaced the cylinder, return springs, recoil springs, and a sear pin.

once again 2 days after i recieved it from repair i shot about 10 mags through it and the nozzle didnt go all the way back again. and also the bolt doesnt go all the way foward on average every 100 shots or so which isnt a big deal but maybe thats happening because of the nozzle. and also i noticed that sometimes it doesnt chamber a round then i have to take out the mag and check if there is a bb in the hop up.

Im a pretty big and strong guy and i dont know if im being to rough with it and if i am can someone tell me what im doing wrong. (i try to be gentle with it i pull the bolt back before inserting the magazine like people suggest and i use propane and i use the silicone oil that they gave me and i put 1 drop of it in the container every 2 magazine fills.

Edited by ChrisOtto, 27 June 2011 - 06:48 PM.

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:40 PM

Is the repair done by us for someone else?  

If it's by us can you provide a RMA #?

If it's by us can you provide a RMA# from the repair?

#3 ChrisOtto

ChrisOtto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:47 PM

View Postallizard, on 27 June 2011 - 02:40 PM, said:

If it's by us can you provide a RMA #?

If it's by us can you provide a RMA# from the repair?
The RMA number is 14177

#4 ChrisOtto

ChrisOtto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:33 AM

[quote name='ChrisOtto' timestamp='1309229249' post='47705']
The RMA number is 14177 and the repair was done by KWA, I sent it in for repair for warranty. and it was done for me

Edited by ChrisOtto, 28 June 2011 - 07:04 AM.

#5 ChrisOtto

ChrisOtto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:03 AM

I went outside and shot it again today and after i emptied the first magazine, the magazine wouldnt come out of the gun even though i was pressing the button it was stuck. i dry fired it a few times then it came out. The next magazine i went full auto half way through the magazine on single fire then the rest on full auto and when there was 2 or 3 bbs left the bolt started spazzing out. litterally i shot it and the  bolt moved back on foward only halfway really quickly for about 2 seconds then stopped. it was wierd i dont know if it has to do with the nozzle not going all the way forward but it happened again the magazine after that the same exact thing. 2 or 3 bbs left and it started spazzing. if anyone can tell me what the problem is can you tell me if not, is there anyway i can trade this gun for a m226 ns2 or get my money back because this is the second time its been broken or not working properly and this is my first kwa product. i like kwa because my friends have them but i am really dissapointed in what has happened i have only had it for 6 days in my possession and it broke twice and ive only put about 20 magazines through it half of which was green gas and the others propane with the silicone oil that was supplied with the gun mixed in. Please someone help me this is my second purchase and im really worried if i lost $215 it took me months to work for that.

#6 Viet

Viet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:40 AM

Chris, you should try to contact KWA again.  If this is the 2nd time it is happening, I know they are more than willing to help you.  Hop onto the Help Desk again and someone will definitely address this problem for you.

#7 roguesqd

roguesqd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:45 AM

Have you lubed parts 10 (the 3 rails on this) and 129...if you do not keep these parts well lubed (with silicon oil and/or grease), you will have issues where the bolt won't properly cycle.

Also, make sure that you haven't broken parts 87 (2 small springs that attach to part 10)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users