• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cantseeme

Cantseeme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:01 PM

Hello everyone, So, I have the KM4CQB, but I am interested in adding a few toys to my gun. The current hand grip Does not have a RIS so I am unable to attach my peq box and my launcher. I was looking at the site and was unable to see anything so I figured id post and ask here. I was able to find some at a different (http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=2987) ...but I am unsure this will fit the CQB M4. Does anyone know if the Pro Shop does infact sell a RIS for the KM4CQB? Thanks in advance.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,716 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:08 PM

Are you using the PEQ for a battery housing? The KM4RIS front is not for sale as far as I know at this time.  So long as you are not using the RIS to house a battery you can use most 7" options.  If you need to put the battery inside you are far more limited and may need to do some modding to the wiring to give you extra room.  I use this on my M4A1 and can get a battery inside but I did modify the wiring a bit: http://www.gunkings....products_id=867

See the one in the middle.  Hope this helps. :gun:

#3 Cantseeme

Cantseeme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:50 PM

Thanks!!! To answer your question Yes, I am using the peq box as a battery housing. I've had a few issues with batteries during games and found it easier to change on the go if needed....and its saved my butt a few times. thanks for the reply. I will def have to check that RIS out.

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,716 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:23 PM

Here is a picture of my son's M4RIS and my M4A1 with the YHM 2pc rail.  Note that the Quick Silver suppressor normally is on my gun and was switched for the photo.

Posted Image">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users