• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 megap180

megap180

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:27 PM

A part of my frame chipped off, in front of the back sight. I noticed it came off on one side, and when attempting to find out what had happened, the other side came off too. This part of the frame holds the receiver in, and without it, the gun does not function properly. I still have the chip, and my warranty has expired. I was wondering if I could get info on how to get a replacement frame.

Posted Image

Edited by megap180, 12 June 2011 - 02:34 PM.

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:15 PM

We should have a few if I'm not mistaken. Hit up our Help Desk and ask if the part is available. I think it's around $45 for a new lower frame.

#3 megap180

megap180

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:26 PM

I found this- http://store.kwausa....a1frameabs.aspx

Do the "original" and NS2 versions share the same frame? Just the internals are different?

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:27 PM

I'll have to check with the techs, bbut I believe they are different.

#5 megap180

megap180

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:56 PM

It looks like Part 51 is slightly different than Part 10 on the NS2, but it might be compatible. It looks like this is the main part that would determine if the original frame would work.

#6 Adamlxlx

Adamlxlx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:45 PM

So is the non ns2 frame compatable???  Mine is cracked too

#7 Adamlxlx

Adamlxlx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:01 PM

Part 51 is slightly different but if you look where the set pins go in to hold it in the body, they look the same.

#8 THEHUNTER034

THEHUNTER034

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

I’m sorry for the necro post, I didn’t know if I should have made a new thread or what.
Anyway, I just got the M11A1 NS2 exactly one month ago, (3/28/12) and finally took it to a game today. As I’m starting to clean it when I got home, I noticed the exact same problem the poster of this topic has. The piece of the frame was hanging by a thread, and broke off as I was cleaning it. I noticed it was shooting all over the place at the end of the game when I was emptying the mags, but still functioned, I thought it was just because it was dirty at the time, open bolt and all. I’m not sure how long it was like this, as it was serving me quite well while I was skirmishing.
Obviously I’m not going to be using it any more until I get this fixed.

As far as I know, my M11 was never dropped, I know I didn’t drop it, and it was only out of my sight, for like 2 mins (it was right behind me, and I would have heard it drop). I’ve only used greed gas in it so far (one can of KWA, and the rest was King Arms brand, which as far as I can tell, is exactly the same)

So I was wondering if this would be covered under the warranty? I was quite disappointed to see it was broken after its first use. I love the gun, I love how it gets people’s heads now NOW with just a quick burst on full auto lol. I was even up against some nice AEGs in woods play, and did quite well with the M11 as my primary.
I love sneaking up on people, and when I get within range, this thing shines. It fits how I like to play perfectly and would like to get it back in action ASAP.
I’m looking at getting the H&K G36C for a little higher capacity and longer range (I like getting up close and personal when I can, but sometimes you just need to reach out a little farther than the M11 is meant for haha),
So I would like to have my M11 working before I spend any more money lol.
Thanks in advance for your help, other than this little issue, the M11 has been great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users