1. Lock the slide in the backward position and remove the magazine from the gun.
2. Look into the breech and check that there is not a round in the chamber. If there is, remove it by pushing a barrel clearing rod from the front of the barrel towards the back and push the bb out into the breech.
3. Locate the right side of the slide catch on the right side of the frame.
4. Slowly let the slide forward until the slide catch notch on the slide aligns with the front of the slide catch.
5. Push the slide catch from the right side of the frame and then pull it out from the left to remove it from the gun.
6. Pull the slide off the front of the frame.
7. Hold the slide upside-down. Push the spring guide assembly forward towards the front of the slide so it's free of the rear piece of the spring guide assembly (which is attached to the barrel). Pull the spring guide assembly up and out of the slide.
8. Push the barrel forward towards the front of the slide and then pull it up and out of the slide the way you did with the spring guide assembly.
9. Pull the hop-up unit, along with the inner barrel and rear section of the spring guide assembly, out of the outer barrel. Note that the rear section of the spring guide assembly can hinge downward.
10. Using a 5/64" or 2mm allen/hex wrench, remove the screw from the underside of the blowback assembly.
Edited by allizard, 19 January 2009 - 06:59 PM.