4 replies to this topic

#1 ns2KZ75

ns2KZ75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Computers,RC trucks and cars,airsoft

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:27 PM

Whats up with these two GBB pistols? First why no parts? Why so hard to find info on them? I know that the KWA M75 and KWA KZ75 have some of the same parts from looking at the manuals. (no help from this site or KWAUSA for the M75)Yet if you look for parts for them. They don't show up on your site. In there own list. Like the mags. If you search it says none but go to the mags and there it is KZ75 mags for 1\3 the price of the complete pistol. Is there new NS2 KZ75 or new M75(I don't think M75 is NS2) for sale? I might be smart and buy a few of each and sale the parts for 3 or 4 time what the pistols cost. Just like they do with RC car parts.
I don't want a Beretta like everyone has. I like my KZ75 and want to shoot it. Not wait for parts. For who knows how long. Or if at all.
So give us more info on these pistols. This is the KWA site right? Yet you only have info for what everyone buys. (the Beretta 9's for the most part)So pull some apart and sale me the piece's I need. I don't want to wait anymore or should have too.

files are M75 and KZ75 parts listAttached File  parts M75.jpg   278.95K   9 downloadsAttached File  KZ75 parts.JPG   127.22K   8 downloads

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

M75 has not been produced for quite a few years, so we don't have anything left as far as parts.
KZ75 is still for sale and is available in stores now. The reason for magazine pricing being as high as it is on our Pro Shop is because we have them listed at MSRP. They are listed this way so that we do not compete with any of the Authorized Resellers that we sell to.
We do have some parts in stock, however quantities are low and this is the reason they are not on Pro Shop. The second reason they aren't on there is because we don't get many requests for parts on this model.
We are working closer with our factory so that we can get a better inventory if parts for each model, but it will take some time for us to be fully stocked. Also , our Pro Shop is next on the list for an upgrade, much like our website had recently.
If there are specific parts you're looking for, you can always hit up our Help Desk and request the parts. We can check our inventory to see if we have what you need.

#3 ns2KZ75

ns2KZ75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

all ready been there they have nothing so she says.

"Unfortunately we do not have any of these parts in stock. I will put them on our next request to our factory however it can take up to several months before we get parts in. I will notify you when they come in. I apologize for the inconvenience."

Sincerely,
Veronica Ramos
Customer Service Representative
www.kwausa.com/support

This is what I need. But like I said I'll just go buy a few new NS2 KZ75 and sale the parts And have a few for myself. I see they go anywhere from $160.00 to $200.00 each.

Parts are for NS2 KWA KZ75

#2 Realy need this part
#19 Realy need this part
#22 Realy need this part

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:34 PM

What happened to yours that you need all of these parts? How long have you had the pistol?

#5 ns2KZ75

ns2KZ75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:33 AM

Attached File  1outer barrel r.side.JPG   43.79K   2 downloadsAttached File  slide and hammer.JPG   34.59K   2 downloadsgot it used for $50.00 off CraigsList just a month ago or so. I think it was used for a hammer. Who ever had it before me must have dropped it or threw it down more like it. The hammer is about even with the dovetail when hammer is back. And the slide release still works but the little lip that the slide run along is broken away so the slide release can be pulled out with slide in any position. The recoil spring guide looks like the set screw came out and was beating or smashing the end of the recoil spring guide. And the guide rod plunger, guide rod spring, guide rod set screw. They where gone when I got the gun. The outer barrel's taps on the bottom that the guide rod alignment pin or the screw and round nut run in to pull and push the barrel locks into and out of the locks in the slide are missing on one side all together and just enough on the other side are left to still work. And the inner frame rear has a crack in it where the safety pin goes threw the frame but still works. Thats why I want to fix it. If it still works with all these broken part just think how it will work with good parts. It shoots to the left with hop up off and .20 BB's and just a little left with .25. One more thing the fake shell extractor is missing.
  The pictures will show the damage. Can you tell me anything about my KZ75 from the Pxxxxxxxxx US #? Like how old it is where it was sold or any cool stuff like that? LOL the # is for something I would think

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users