3 replies to this topic

#1 Jonesy

Jonesy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

I put a ticket in the Help Desk, but requests and answers seem to be more promptly attended to in the forums.

I need the magazine release button for the M4 RIS listed as Part #67 on the diagram.

Also, I need the pin that is located directly above the trigger that holds the mech box into the lower. I don't see a Part# on the diagram.

Thank You

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:23 PM

Have you tried calling the Pro-Shop to see if they are in stock and potentially place an order?

#3 Jonesy

Jonesy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:01 PM

View Postgcw360, on 07 June 2011 - 03:23 PM, said:

Have you tried calling the Pro-Shop to see if they are in stock and potentially place an order?

Yeah, I called and was instructed to submit a ticket.  Veronica picked up the ticket around 5 PM today and and I got the part I needed and then some.

BTW, I read somewhere on here the screw for the mag release button is a 1.3 mm hex key...is this correct?  I don't want to drill out another stripped one.  :blush:

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 07 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

1.25mm or 3/64".  I just measured it.:gun:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users