No replies to this topic

#1 glocktastic

glocktastic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

Hi,

About two months ago, I got the MP9 and I have been shooting the gun in my garage because I am more interested in target-shooting rather than skirmishing. I am writing from England, so my “version” of the MP9 is supplied by ASG (ActionSportGames):

http://www.actionspo...&backPageID=211
You can get the assembly-diagram and parts-list by clicking on the “exploded Drawings” tab and then clicking on the link “16799_MP9_A1 Black.pdf”

At this point, I need to confess to the crime of “dry-firing” and say that the gun is now broken :-(

I found dobey’s “KMP9 Tear Down Guide.” I took my gun to bits and I can see that both cylinder-return-springs (part #87) have broken. This is the same fault that several other members have reported and although it is probably my fault, it might be better if KWA fit tougher springs?

I expect to order replacement springs from the KWA-store but I am wondering if a small “post” has sheared off the part#19 (I don’t think this has happened as it looks exactly like dobey’s picture) but I was wondering if dobey or someone could take a picture of what the “Loading Nozzle Assembly” looks like once you slide it out of the back and turn it over. This would show me exactly how the springs(part#87) connect part#10 to part#19.

(Effectively, this would be a new picture between KWA-MP9-Bolt-007.jpg and KWA-MP9-Bolt-008.jpg)

Thanks a lot.
Chris.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users