• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jon_earp

jon_earp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:09 PM

Hi guys, I am in need of some help here regarding my M1911A1, so hopefully you guys can help me sort it out!

I've had the gun for 6 months with no problems till recently, when almost every time I shoot the gun the mag drops out of it. Sometimes it shoots maybe two or three times before coming loose but it always happens.

I have cleaned the gun fully since this has started to happen and I have made sure there is no lubricant anywhere there shouldn't be and that screws are tight.

On the mag there seems to be the slightest hint of wear on the indented lip that holds the mag in place but it holds the mag in firmly enough so that after vigorous shaking up and down, it doesn't come loose.

I'm not really sure what the problem could be and unfortunately I cant try another mag as I cannot for the life of me find one in stock anywhere!

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Jon

#2 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:04 AM

Honestly the best way to go is to get it into KWA to have them diagnose the problem. If you feel it won't take that in-depth of approach then can you post pictures of the magazines? Also, pictures of the magazine catch? That would work a lot better than trying to type it out

#3 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:56 AM

Mags are available on our Pro Shop. If you'd like to send it in, hop on our Help Desk and submit a repair ticket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users