M26C Magazine Compatability

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nightwolf

Nightwolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Hunting and Shooting, R/C Jets, Airplanes and Cars, High Powered Rocketry, Amateur Radio, PC Gaming, Golf

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:16 PM

I have a KWA M26C I purchased with an aluminum slide and the standard KWA 15 round magazine, but I would like to use a longer magazine that will fit part number 241, the Magazine Grip Extender.  I have tried looking for info, but cannot find which model's magazine works with the Extender.  Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated. Also, I would also like to know if there is somewhere I can purchase two of these Extenders for the longer magazines  I will be buying.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Carl Tulanko
Cincinnati, Ohio

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:02 AM

technically, all the magazines are compatable with the compact

the extender would have to go into the 19/23F magazines but it will fit the 17/18 as well as the 50rd magazines.  It just won't sit flush

#3 Nightwolf

Nightwolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Hunting and Shooting, R/C Jets, Airplanes and Cars, High Powered Rocketry, Amateur Radio, PC Gaming, Golf

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

View PostSpiggy, on Jan 14 2009, 02:02 PM, said:

technically, all the magazines are compatable with the compact

the extender would have to go into the 19/23F magazines but it will fit the 17/18 as well as the 50rd magazines.  It just won't sit flush

Tiggy,

Thanks for the quick reply!  I knew that all the mags would fit and work, but I was looking for the one that properly used the grip extension.  You answered it with the M19 magazine and I will be purchasing three of these and appreciate you taking the time to help.

Now, if I can only get a PM from one of the staff members regarding the purchase of two grip extensions, I will be all set.

Thanks again,

Carl

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 11:08 AM

the staff is currently away at SHOT show, which is why I'm watching the forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users