• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dennydarko

dennydarko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:47 AM

Okay so I've had my kmp9r for like 2 months, gun kept double feeding, like when loaded up with fresh mag, I use it on semi and first shot is fired then it stops working. When I take the mag out and cock my gun back, I see a bb in the chamber, I shake it and it falls out. Tried everything and it keeps doing this. I even took apart the gun and found a bb lodged in between the piston, I managed to take it out and still no help. Everything is lubed with silicon oil. KWA staff, any idea's as to what's wrong? Should I drop it off to get it fixed? I live pretty close to your headquarters. Any help would be great! Thanks!

#2 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:29 AM

Hold on. EVERYTHING is lubed with silicone oil? That might be one of your problems if the hop up bucking has silicone oil in it. KWA hop up buckings are designed to be used dry. Silicone oil will lead to swelling of the hop bucking, which might be the cause of your feeding problems.

Also, i think you might have a problem with your recoil spring if it stops working after one shot. The bolt might not be returning forward all the way. In any case you'll need to at least get the bucking replaced if its swollen so its time to hit up the help desk.

#3 dennydarko

dennydarko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:49 AM

Bucking is dry as a bone

#4 SR105

SR105

Tech

• KWA Staff
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:26 AM

hmmm.... any possibility of a video?

Starting to narrow down the possible issues. Perhaps it is a cylinder problem. Did you try pushing the bolt forward yet like i mentioned earlier?

#5 dennydarko

dennydarko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:53 PM

I'll do it right after I return from the airsoft store, gonna have my techs look at the issue, if not then i'll record a video for you guys tonight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users