• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bipetus

Bipetus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:28 PM

When will the charging valves for magazines be back in stock?
They are very delicate, cant use my PTP now because the two magazines it has have broken valves.
Are there any substitutes that are not necessarily KWA?

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:05 PM

How are they delicate, what's wrong with the valves and what brand of green gas are you using?

#3 Bipetus

Bipetus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:03 PM

I am using power green. I only use green gas o my KWA, and use propane with lesser quality guns.
But is the small intake pin, the one that is sorrounded by a rubber ring that is clompletly gone (allong with the o ring).

My guess is that they break at the moment of loading the gas... At least i notice the damage when loading a second time.

#4 Bipetus

Bipetus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:42 PM

No estimated date?

#5 Bipetus

Bipetus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:08 AM

If there is no estimated date on the availability of these valves then, that kind of other valves (magazine filling valve), can be used? Other GBB brand compatible?

I exactly need part 111 of the KWA M9 PTP Magazine Parts Diagram
Are there any similar pieces that you know of?

Edited by Bipetus, 19 May 2011 - 08:14 AM.

#6 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:24 PM

I'm not aware of any other companies that are making valves for KWA guns, and have not seen this issue under normal filling conditions. I would check the valve on the can of gas that you are using to see if it is deformed in some way or the way that you're filling. Make sure you are filling in the complete vertical position, pushing straight down.

#7 Bipetus

Bipetus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:30 AM

I am wondering if WE valves could fit and be a good enough, is the diameter of the valves standard in the industry?

Now, about filling the magazine straight down there can be a problem here, i usually fill them diagonally or sometimes horizontally… as well of straight down, it is an unconscious action, will be paying more attention in the future. Additionally, always use the new nozzle that the power green can includes.  

Still… I am a little disappointed not being able to use my PTP for an indefinite period, it is by far the best handgun replica in my opinion. The problem is just those darn valves... I would buy 4 of them if I could...

Edited by Bipetus, 20 May 2011 - 08:31 AM.

#8 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,545 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:47 PM

I think you've found your problem.  The Power Green nozzles that need to be screwed on have shown poor performance whenever I've used them.  This is not only with KWA but with other brands as well.  I now use brands like King Arms that have an integrated nozzle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users