• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hackleloaf'sM23f

Hackleloaf'sM23f

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:05 PM

Ok so I bought my M23f aproxxamaently a year ago and have been waiting for 10 months for this shop/forum to open so I can ask this question:
My gun worked excellent for 2 months or so and I was extremely satisfied, but sudenly when iw as cleaning it I accidently dropped the slide on the floor, nothing looked broken but when I re-assembled it it did not blow back all the way and it fired about 10 shots before losing all the gas on semi auto.( full auto does even worse.)
I have tryed to have it fixed by my local retailer(airsoft atlanta) multiple times but they can't figure it out.  :angry:
KWA I NEED YOUR HELP. I will never buy another kwa product again unless I get this fixed. I love you line up but this gun has made me turn away from you to other brands so if you fix it, or tell me how I will be greatly pleased and will probably return to buying your products.
The m23f was my first and last kwa unless this problem is fixed.
So the end result is 130$ of my hard earned cash THROWN AWAY! I have had multiple other gas guns from other manufacturers of supposed lesser quality that work fine but yours does not. Please help me!

#2 Ed

Ed

KWA Technical Staff

• KWA Staff
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:51 PM

You may want to try oiling the magazine release valve & charging needle valve first.  The O-rings inside sometimes dry out and causes the valve to stay open.  If that doesn't work then you may consider sending it in for repair. The cost is $25.00 for labor plus parts & return shipping.

#3 Hackleloaf'sM23f

Hackleloaf'sM23f

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:57 PM

ok thanks

#4 Hackleloaf'sM23f

Hackleloaf'sM23f

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

once again kwa dissapoints me, tryed what you said, fidled with it for another month or 2 spend 45$ and it works worse than before
thanks kwa  <_<

#5 some_guy22

some_guy22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:52 PM

Judging from your first post, this is more like user error than manufacturing defect. Don't be blaming KWA if you drop your slide and it suddenly doesn't work. The only way to find out what's wrong is to take apart all the components of the blowback chamber and see what's broken.

#6 Hackleloaf'sM23f

Hackleloaf'sM23f

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:44 AM

nothing is broken it just doesnt work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users