• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JDUBS

JDUBS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

Hello I just received my M11A1 today from ASGI, I loaded them up stacked like I was supposed to, filled with G Gas, released the spring follower but for some reason the mag follower spring is not pushing the BB's up the mag to feed?  Do I need to oil the BB's path to make them push up smooth or something?  Im using .25 G-tac BB's. The spring is released for sure as it did move forward a bit, but not pushing the bbs up. Ive been searching for other posts but cant seem to find this issue.  If its been covered, my apologies, feel free to link it to save time and effort.  Thanks for the help!

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:52 PM

the bolt needs to be locked back before you insert the magazine.

Not following this procedure will prematurely wear and even damage the bolt

#3 JDUBS

JDUBS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:15 PM

Hello Spiggy, Thanks for the info, unfortunately the bolt was open when this happend.  The BB's were not being pushed up by the mag spring, I will try new BB's and see if it happens again.  I just wasnt sure if there was any suggestions regarding oiling the BB channel so they flow easy.its as if they BB's are getting stuck preventing the spring from pushing them forward.  They are perfectly stacked also.  Hopefully New BB's will resolve the issue.

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

There should be a sample of bbs included with your gun.  Have you tried those?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users