• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 unemployment

unemployment

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:09 AM

i have a kwa m11 ns2 and its been working great since a few days ago when i was shooting it. it was loading bbs into the chamber, but they were getting stuck/jammed in the barrel. it would empty the magazine, but nothing would come out. i have to unjam the gun every time i shoot it. it is becoming a big problem, and i was wondering if there was anything i should do

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:18 AM

View Postunemployment, on 24 April 2011 - 08:09 AM, said:

i have a kwa m11 ns2 and its been working great since a few days ago when i was shooting it. it was loading bbs into the chamber, but they were getting stuck/jammed in the barrel. it would empty the magazine, but nothing would come out. i have to unjam the gun every time i shoot it. it is becoming a big problem, and i was wondering if there was anything i should do

Sounds like the hop-up bucking is swelled.  If that is the case then you need to replace it.  Have you been using spay silicone oil in the gun/barrel at the hop-up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users