• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AINT-SKEERD

AINT-SKEERD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:51 AM

See below cut and paste from much earlier post. I still have this issue. The gun won't even disasemble. please advise a corrective course of action. The slide assy will slide back, but will not slide fully forward and will not come apart. Can I send this in for repair? I'm frustrated with this gun.

I'm having the same issue with my M9 PTP. The slide does not fully cycle and all the gas is discharged from the magazine. When I physically try to pull back the slide it moves 1-2mm as if it is latched.
I bought mine new from Airsoft Atlanta about 2 months ago.
I've taken the grip covers off to get a better look, but still can't see what's catching.

This post has been edited by AINT-SKEERD: Jul 9 2008, 09:00 AM

Edited by AINT-SKEERD, 07 January 2009 - 08:51 AM.

#2 RareLine

RareLine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:30 AM

Ya my M9 Hvy is doing the exact same thing at first i thought it was the Locking Block so i got some JB Weld and fixed it but it is still doing the same thing. Im thinking it has to be something with the cylinder or gas release but idk.

Oh the funny thing is I bought mine from Airsoft Atlanta about 2 months before it broke...

#3 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:17 PM

Please contact our CS dept, they may be able to help you out. 1.626.581.1777 (8:30 am to 5:30 pm PST)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users