• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JoeWojtasik

JoeWojtasik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:45 PM

I just got this gun, no clip. claimed to work.

Looks good, gun cocks back and everything. Bought a clip that was claimed to work for KWA and for other MAC 11 clones. Turns out the clip did not work. It would load and snap in the gun, but the gas would not release, nor would the clip even allow a single round to cycle. The bolt looks like it did not line up on the clip properly to shoot the bb's along with hitting the gas valve pressure switch. Or is my gun jacked up and this clip should have had worked? IDK im confused.

I am getting a refund for the clip, send it back today. Can anyone direct me to a place where i can get a ns2 mac 11 clip, and is there a way to confirm my gun is a ns2 model KWA brand and not a copy?

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

If you read the advertisement, it states for use of the KSC M11 and Well G11, which is a copy of the older model.

In all likelihood, you have a NS2 model and will require a NS2 model magazine.  Check the major retailers on our list.  A few of them will ship internationally.

#3 SVT Cobra

SVT Cobra

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:51 PM

Spend the extra money and get a genuine KWA Magazine. I have two of these:

http://store.kwausa....m11a1smg-1.aspx

Absolutely reliable; I havent had a single issue with either and im totally happy with them. I think you will get free shipping from the Pro Shop as well...but I am not 100% sure.

#4 JoeWojtasik

JoeWojtasik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:55 PM

Just been searching:

Sears.com believe it or not sells KWA guns and magazines.

$42.95 and about $50 shipped for a clip to my doorstep..and that is without coupons...trying to score some discount coupons.

AWESOMe...

will post vid showing the fine definition of tactical airsoft....assuming the gun works.

#5 JoeWojtasik

JoeWojtasik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:02 PM

YEPPP

Got new clip in today. Works good. Only thing it seems either the clip is new, or it does not like cheap BB's as the bb's do not cycle and obviously from looking at the clip they do not properly fit in sync in the clip thus causing a no load shot. or a empty/stop firing from the gun.

Time to go get some high grades, no walmart bb's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users