• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 blazinrussian

blazinrussian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:35 AM

hi :wave:  there, i own the km16br. it is a great gun but y i was wondering if anyone knows of a handgaurd rail system that would work that is under $150. i personaly called kwa and they told me to post my question here :wtf: . hopfully someone can help :jump: .
blazinrussian

#2 mcooke22

mcooke22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:51 PM

View Postblazinrussian, on 04 April 2011 - 11:35 AM, said:

hi :wave:  there, i own the km16br. it is a great gun but y i was wondering if anyone knows of a handgaurd rail system that would work that is under $150. i personaly called kwa and they told me to post my question here :wtf: . hopfully someone can help :jump: .
blazinrussian

Really any one works... mine has a dependant two piece classic army style rail system that looks amazing. all u have to be sure of is that it is 12 inches and it is made to work with the "real style" delta ring, as most of them are. the front sight/barrel/delta assembly/everything else should be compatable. the KM16BR can also hold a free float rail system if u desire. that would, however, require you to take off your front sight and delta ring. not a big deal. any other questions, just post. :)

#3 mitsukai

mitsukai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:55 PM

Whats up people, I need a lil help with my kmp9. The pin that holds the stock folded broke, but i received a new one from kwa... Only problem now is I cannot for the life of me remove the buttstock to access the pin that holds this piece in place. If anyone has experience taking down the buttstock & can share some knowledge it would be greatly appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users