• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TraditionalCatholic

TraditionalCatholic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:53 PM

I purchased my KWA KMP9 in Ranger Grey with the built-in foregrip almost a week ago. Since then I have fired about two magazines worth out of it using King Arms gas and TSD .20 and TSD .25g BBs. I am having a problem where the bolt does not always return to battery (all the way forward) causing the gun to stop firing until I either gently push the bolt into position, or it goes into position by itself, which it sometimes does after a few seconds. I already contacted KWA and they have said that I can send it back, trouble is, I really don't want to spend another $15-$20 or so to send the gun back to California if there would be a way, without voiding my warranty, to repair the gun. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

#2 apacifico3

apacifico3

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Airsoft, Sports

Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:31 PM

I have, too. Right now, my gun has been with KWA for a little less than 2 weeks, and I'm DYING to hear what the problem(s) are. I would just send it back now, just for good measures. Hopefully they can find a solution to end this problem, which I've seen popping up A LOT on the forums recently...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users