• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Spootnik

Spootnik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:50 PM

Hey, I've decided im going to buy either the KMP9 or and MP7 but I wanted to see if anyone had ever used the MP9 as a primary.  I've read a whole bunch about the MP7 at this point and a few people use it in place a AEG, but would the MP9 work just as well, or maybe not?  I thought i had something else to ask but I cant remember what it was anymore, Ill write it later if I think of it.

#2 Hitman07

Hitman07

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

I had the MP7 and I used it as my primary...only 40 rounds in a mag but I still outgunnned everyone...distance...ROF...appeal.I think the MP9 would prob work well to...however if I had to choose it be the MP7

#3 dobey

dobey

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:58 AM

I have owned and used both as a primary and never had a problem.  You just need a few extra mags and you are all set.  Your biggest problem will be which one do I use?

Posted Image

#4 Spootnik

Spootnik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:58 AM

Ah thanks guys. I will probably end up buying both of them at some point too, haha. but I'm having issues deciding which to get first, I like the looks of both of them almost equally.  I would probably buy the mp7 first if they were the same price, but obviously they arn't...  We'll see, ill just have to make a decision and go with it

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:05 AM

Honestly the best thing to do at this point is to handle both of them if there is a store near you that have them in stock.  If they will let you fire them...all the better.

#6 airsofteen

airsofteen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:44 PM

I have used my mp9 as a primary and has very good rang i can hit people at more then 100 feet. I have played cqb with the mp7 and I thought it was a good gun for cqb but just didn't work for me out door so i bought the mp9 for the extra fps and in my opinion the mp9 looks better.

sorry if this is necro if so i will get rid of the post

ps gcw360 i laughed at the ketchup profile pic

Edited by airsofteen, 10 March 2011 - 07:47 PM.

#7 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:08 PM

Thanks.  Glad you liked it. :gun:

#8 airsofteen

airsofteen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:30 PM

I added the complement about the pic (even though i love ketchup) to cover up that i was a little late to this topic lol jk.

#9 C0LDsteel

C0LDsteel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:ridding motorcycles,airsofting,hunting,and the outdoors,xbox live [C0LDsteel}

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:29 PM

IS YOUR GUYS WARRANTY UP AND IF SO DO YOU USE PROPANE AND DOES PROPANE AFFECT THE GUN?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users