• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Milkshake

Milkshake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:23 AM

Well I just bought one of these puppies used and the Hammer pivot is busted so I need to replace the hammer. I can get to where you ended but am clueless on how to continue down to the hammer. Thoughts?

#42 dobey

dobey

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

I will tear it down tomorrow and add to the guide.

#43 Milkshake

Milkshake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

Thanks so much brother.

Edited by Milkshake, 06 March 2012 - 08:54 PM.

#44 Milkshake

Milkshake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:55 PM

I don't mean to pest as I can barely find time for stuff myself but were you able to take a snap shot or two of the hammer replacement?  If not I completely understand and dont wanna sound douche'like for tapping my toe at you lol.

#45 Milkshake

Milkshake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

I took care of it myself with the help of some cats over at ArniesAirsoft. Thanks anyway Dobey.

#46 jjman319

jjman319

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:51 AM

How is the barrel assembly properly taken apart?  Another way to put this, how do I remove the hop up bucking/inner barrel.  I punched the inner barrel out of the bolt(part 124), but some nicks were left inside the concave end of the barrel.  Also, is part 125 supposed to separate from 124 before removing the inner barrel?  Some help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by jjman319, 10 August 2012 - 07:35 PM.

#47 dAS

dAS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

How do I remove the stock buttplate/buttpad from the stock?

#48 bar

bar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

Are there visual take down guides like this for the rest of the gun?

My buffer pad has come loose and the only way I can see to tighten it is to completely remove the lower receiver assembly to tighten the two screws that hold the buffer in place.

#49 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,665 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:21 AM

View Postbar, on 21 July 2013 - 04:30 AM, said:

Are there visual take down guides like this for the rest of the gun?

My buffer pad has come loose and the only way I can see to tighten it is to completely remove the lower receiver assembly to tighten the two screws that hold the buffer in place.
Hi Bar - Welcome to the KWA Forums. I've searched for the same reason you are and have not been able to find an accurate take down guide. In fact, the one I found was wrong and could cause significant damage to the gun's lower receiver. Short of that guide, you can send the gun to KWA for repair by setting up an RMA return through the Help Desk.

#50 Columbus

Columbus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:34 AM

Upon following this guide I dissasembled my upper. I discoverd that my nozzle/valve assembly assembly is under no spring tension. There are not any springs or posts.... yet it works flawlessly. I can empty a mag full auto in a longer burst or fire the who mag in semi with out issue. Am I causing harm though?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users