3 replies to this topic

#1 WiN&LeGeNd

WiN&LeGeNd

Resident Airsoft Geek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 07:23 AM

How often should I lube the internals to keep them working well? I've noticed that after playing a few games without cleaning the inside its starting to jam quite a bit. Obviously it needs cleaned, but how often is it reccomended? Maybe after every game?

#2 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:29 AM

View PostWiN&LeGeNd, on Dec 21 2008, 07:23 AM, said:

How often should I lube the internals to keep them working well? I've noticed that after playing a few games without cleaning the inside its starting to jam quite a bit. Obviously it needs cleaned, but how often is it reccomended? Maybe after every game?

To keep any of the GBB pistols in optimum condition, we recommend cleaning after every game.  Sands & grits can kill a gun real fast ... ;)

#3 cjboi

cjboi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:25 PM

do you guys recommend putting some silicon oil in the hop up bucking? Please help, all Im doing is cleaning the bolt by wiping it down and put some silicone oil on the recoil spring.

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:20 PM

Only when the gun is brand new, and never after. Take a look at the videos in the DIY section to see exactly where you should be lubing your pistols. M11A1 is not covered but gives you a general idea of where not to lube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users