• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dherbert

dherbert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:30 AM

M9 PTP about 3 weeks old. I was not able to get a full mag on a fill of  green gas all day. This morning it seems like the BB's do not load into it easy. Had to use my finger and push it through the opening fairly hard. It hasn't been dropped or anything, so not sure why it does that.

Even with a friend with more expierance filling the mag I couldn't get a full mag off.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,606 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:27 PM

View Postdherbert, on 06 February 2011 - 09:30 AM, said:

M9 PTP about 3 weeks old. I was not able to get a full mag on a fill of  green gas all day. This morning it seems like the BB's do not load into it easy. Had to use my finger and push it through the opening fairly hard. It hasn't been dropped or anything, so not sure why it does that.

Even with a friend with more expierance filling the mag I couldn't get a full mag off.

Had the same problem with several cans of green gas lately.  What brand are you using and does it have a dedicated nozzle or one you screw on?  :gun:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users