• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hugh_b

hugh_b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:28 PM

Hey guy's, just about to buy another kwa as i gave airsoft a break for a while as i wasn't enjoying it as much as i did. Got the bug to play again and will be going for a kwa g36, i have had one before but ran 9.6v mini batteries. Can anyone give me dimensions as to whats the largest li-po that can fit in the fore-grip (width, height, length)? It will be a European version if that makes any difference to fore-grip size. I'm looking for an 11.1v around 2200mah.

(I know this aeg isn't advertised as li-po ready, if it goes wrong kwa are so rare over here i haven't got alot of backup anyway and i have a fair bit of experience opening them up etc so i will fix myself if it all goes wrong!)

many thanks-Hugh

#2 JustShootHimAlready

JustShootHimAlready

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:41 PM

View Posthugh_b, on 29 November 2008 - 03:28 PM, said:

Hey guy's, just about to buy another kwa as i gave airsoft a break for a while as i wasn't enjoying it as much as i did. Got the bug to play again and will be going for a kwa g36, i have had one before but ran 9.6v mini batteries. Can anyone give me dimensions as to whats the largest li-po that can fit in the fore-grip (width, height, length)? It will be a European version if that makes any difference to fore-grip size. I'm looking for an 11.1v around 2200mah.

(I know this aeg isn't advertised as li-po ready, if it goes wrong kwa are so rare over here i haven't got alot of backup anyway and i have a fair bit of experience opening them up etc so i will fix myself if it all goes wrong!)

many thanks-Hugh

K first of all i don't have dimensions I'll just show you a battery i know will fit and doesn't have too high a c rating.
http://www.airsplat....T-11L2200-S.htm
I've actually had problems with rattling but you can stop that by putting the wires in to the side of the battery. (EDIT. By in to the side I mean around the side of the battery  :icecream: )

P.S. All electrical contacts will wear out a lot faster with 11.1 (I've had some annoying problems regarding the selector plate with them  :mad:) I might try a lower voltage.
P.P.S.  :wtf: :pc: :gun: :dj:=]

Edited by JustShootHimAlready, 08 January 2010 - 06:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users