• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 carbott

carbott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:59 PM

I just bought a m93r for Christmas and it is very inaccurate. I shot it at 75 ft with .25 gram bbs and it had a 3ft by 3ft grouping. I was shooting it in the cold about 15-25 degrees but I put gas and bbs in the mag inside my house. I cleaned the barrel to because it was filled with grease from the dealer. Will the gun be more accurate in the summer or should I be worried? This is also my first gbb gun.

#2 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:09 PM

There's a whole bunch of things to consider for your accuracy.

1. New gun:  The gun needs to be broken in before it will fire smoothly
2. Cold: 15F-25F degrees is far too cold for proper use of a GBB pistol... 15C-25C degrees would be a bit better
3. Type of bbs: Because the bag/bottle/box says "High Precision Awesome Quality Performance Grade Number 1" doesn't necessarily mean "Good"  :P so you'll have to tell us the brand.
4. Stance: This gun is kinda difficult to aim.  Since it's new, you may have to get used to it's awkward handling.

#3 carbott

carbott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

View PostSpiggy, on 18 January 2011 - 03:09 PM, said:

There's a whole bunch of things to consider for your accuracy.

1. New gun:  The gun needs to be broken in before it will fire smoothly
2. Cold: 15F-25F degrees is far too cold for proper use of a GBB pistol... 15C-25C degrees would be a bit better
3. Type of bbs: Because the bag/bottle/box says "High Precision Awesome Quality Performance Grade Number 1" doesn't necessarily mean "Good"  :P so you'll have to tell us the brand.
4. Stance: This gun is kinda difficult to aim.  Since it's new, you may have to get used to it's awkward handling.
Thank you so much for your answer I was getting worried. I'm sorry I was actually using airsoft elite .20 gram bbs.

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:40 PM

Yeah, try some better and heavier bb's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users