• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hurley895

Hurley895

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:29 PM

Hi guys I just got my first GBB second hand. It came with 4 mags. I believe I have the older vision of the M11A1. My gun seems to jam a lot because the BB's don't make it thought the hop up. Could this be a hop up issue or are the mags not putting out enough pressure? Would a video help?

#2 Guest_allizard_*

Guest_allizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:48 AM

You may have a broken nozzle.  

Posted Image

#3 Hurley895

Hurley895

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:08 PM

Interesting, that's not what mine looks like it's close but mine has a sliver part running though the middle. However this did cause me to take apart the gun again and I noticed the little spring which returns the above part was not connected. Reconnected it and now it runs fine! thank you for your help.

If you don't mine me asking what makes the NS2 type M11A1 from the older version? Is it possible to convert the older version to the newer one? I live in Canada which means outer bodies for airsoft guns will not pass over the boarder but if I could take my old body and buy the parts of your online store that would work.

Thanks
chris

#4 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:26 PM

ah, you don't have a NS2 model.

The entire internal assembly is different... for the most part the inner frame, bolt, and barrel assemblies.  Some of the sears and much of the external parts remained the same.

#5 dsdehan

dsdehan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

I got a question. on my ns2 version, after you pull the bolt back and shoot( with no mag) , the bolt goes almost all the way foward but not all the way( a few mm difference.) You can push the bolt all the way foward but it comes back. I inspected it and the nozzle pushes against the bucking creating a springy feeling if I push it all the way. Is it normal for the bolt to be not quite fully foward. 9/10 of the way?

#6 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:57 PM

the barrel/hopup assembly is spring loaded to take the brunt of the force from the bolt slamming forward

#7 dsdehan

dsdehan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:53 PM

so is it normal?

#8 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:20 PM

yep, unless someone changed the design to mess with me, it sounds normal.

The original does this too, but it's not as apparent

#9 dsdehan

dsdehan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:57 PM

I have been using propane, shame on me :thumbsdown: and when I load the mags, a lot of gas leaks during  the process. The mags are fine, and once loaded, dont leak any gas. I have tried 2 different metal adapters to the same result. Could the fill nozzle be broken? It looks fine though.

#10 Spiggy

Spiggy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:49 PM

your propane adapter could have sheared off the fill valve's silent o-ring.

Some members have found alternative "replacements" through the internet, personally I would replace the valve in whole.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users